Thứ Tư, 10 tháng 11, 2010

Snoop through my DVD library!

Welcome to my world friends!  Knowing how much I like to snoop in other people's cupboards, bookshelves and DVDs, I thought I should open my cupboards to you.  I will blog about each of these piles separately, but I thought I would let you see the whole thing here first.  I will link each pile to it's Amazon listing, so you can find out more about them if anything interests you.  Feel free to laugh at my taste in film.  I have been shaking my head all morning!
Jeeves and Wooster   Oceans Thirteen  Calendar Girls  Circle of Friends  A Knight's Tale  Fawlty Towers  The Duchess  Brideshead Revisited  Bright Star
The Buccaneers  Jane Austen's Persuasion  Mr. Bean  Daniel Deronda  Pride and Prejudice  Roxanne  And Now For Something Completely Different  Under the Tuscan Sun
Victoria and Albert  Valmont  Mama Mia  Bridget Jones's Diary  Cranford  Girl With a Pearl Earring  Definitely Maybe  New Waterford Girl  St. Trinian's  The Holiday  Greenfingers  The Importance of Being Earnest
About a Boy  Berkeley Square  He Knew He Was Right  The Barchester Chronicles  The Way We Live Now  Jane Austen's Emma  Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility  Kate and Leopold  Pride and Prejudice
Love Actually  Emma 2009  Mansfield Park  Wives and Daughters  Persuasion  Gweneth Paltrow's Emma  The Jane Austen Book Club  Becoming Jane  Jane Austen's Northanger Abbey  Jane Austen's Mansfield Park  Lost in Austen
Lark Rise to Candleford  Young Victoria  Freaky Friday  Clueless  A Child's Christmas in Wales  Saving Grace  The Age of Innocence  Sense and Sensibility  Anne of Green Gables  Jane Eyre  North and South  Miss Potter
A Christmas Story  Amadeus  Guys and Dolls  Star Trek  Elf  Bridget Jones The Edge of Reason  Bend it like Beckham  The Dick Van Dyke Show  Foyle's War
Muriel's Wedding  Oliver Twist  The House of Mirth  Our Mutual Friend  Vanity Fair  Middlemarch  Four Weddings and a Funeral  The Duchess  Two Weeks Notice  Nicholas Nickleby   The Madness of King George  The Secret Garden  Notting Hill  Cranford
Revenge of the Nerds  Leap Year  Romeo and Juliet  Blues Brothers  Minority Report  Julie and Julia  DaVinci Code  The Boys are Back  Fever Pitch  500 Days of Summer  30 Rock

My Fair Lady  The Battle of Trafalgar-Nelson's Victory  The Sound of Music  Thunderpants  Finding Neverland  Caddyshack  Rob Roy  Seabiscuit  Master and Commander  White Squall  The Italian Job  Brideshead Revisited  Chicago 
Mary Poppins  Black Adder  Out of Africa  How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days  Elizabeth I  The Princess Bride  Amelie  Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone  Apollo 13  Monty Python's The Meaning of Life  Coupling  The Goonies  The Holy Grail  Return to Me
Uncle Buck  There's Something About Mary  My Big Fat Greek Wedding  Robin Hood Men in Tights  A Fish Called Wanda  Ghostbusters  Beverly Hills Cop  High Fidelity  Impromptu  Gosford Park
 
Very funny to see the juxtaposition of films like The Buccaneers with Revenge of the Nerds and A Christmas Story, but there you have it.  Not all of the DVDs in the house are here, but most of them are.  I did not include most of my teenage boys films like Dude, Where's my Car? and Zoolander (although I did enjoy Zoolander) and probably a few of mine aren't here, but I didn't scour the house.  I tried not to edit them, and some of the fun is seeing which ones got grouped together (usually watched at a similar time).
Please do comment and I hope you learned something about your blogger today.
Hah! I just realized I have 2 copies of The Duchess!  Anyone want a copy?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét