 |
| Rufus Sewell |
Rufus Sewell is my actor of the week. He is a hot commodity this week after appearing in
Zen
on PBS Masterpiece Mystery Sunday. By the way, the next two Sunday nights feature the other 2 episodes (this delightful series about an Italian detective was canceled after only 3 episodes). Americans can catch up on the one from this past Sunday night on the
PBS website. The rest of us are out of luck!
 |
| Rufus Sewell as Count Adhemar in A Knight's Tale |
Adhemar: You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
 |
| Rufus Sewell as lowlife Jasper Bloom in The Holiday |
Jasper: I wish you could just accept knowing how confused I am about all this.
Iris: Okay, let me translate that. So, you are still engaged to be married?
Jasper: Yes, but, I mean...
Iris: Oh, my God.
***********************************************************************************
I always think of Rufus as a bad guy. I mean, he was truly horrible to our beloved Will Thatcher (Heath Ledger) in A Knight's Tale, one of my all time faves. He was also completely rotten to dear Kate Winslet in The Holiday. Can we ever forgive him for that? But he is a wonderful actor and has been in many beloved Period dramas.
 |
| Rufus Sewell as Will Ladislaw in Middlemarch. Be still my beating heart! |
His first big Period role was as the talented, handsome but poor Will Ladislaw in
Middlemarch
. Check out those boots ladies!
 |
| Rufus Sewell as the hilariously smouldering Seth Starkadder in Cold Comfort Farm |
OK, gaze into those eyes of Seth Starkadder in Cold Comfort Farm. And yet Kate Beckinsale seems unimpressed. Harumph!
 |
| Rufus Sewell as Charles II in "Charles II: The Power & the Passion" |
OK, how many of you knew he played the titular role in Charles II: The Power & the Passion? Nobody? Well me neither although I do like the way he looks in the wig and the crown! I may have to track this one down.
If that has whetted your appetite, here are a few more Rufus Sewell films that you may want to check out!










![The Holiday [Blu-ray]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_usYc6aIHPQ7z_nf6rzwo01ml3CJLhRkcRdgyhqKHr00cE8lp3gUlpueebK6GVsKxHCAB48tIfMuFOU7JoqAymziY4wlLbtdgCY2AdtJMpqY--0P9nSMXhkHRcfFPLigVRHDfkXr3381NegS9fwCoZQ_pUEGX7fBF6B-Q9m51ZSkOeDSZBFzaafkANvlblZciGemZ0xQzBOtdWK4qK3K99Ulrhgv2JSUCDughQG=s0-d)







![Legend of Zorro & Mask of Zorro [Blu-ray]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sllJVmfHYd-x1TMebN-DQnqC50RlEcakJkvsfikDhVBfT87tEDDgjAugHRhabNX97VclxcgCuO-BtthHoKMi4qeTQrZDhggLGclVxR5NDnW47oN_PP1UGCpEJcTuZ86MSlFBK_ANjItAItFogsIYzv1GL1nK-kxvB-UtfJAS0hQCb8-tgTBqtWeEfpYcY3aXHuOaw3S521SN4oRRHj9tWqyMcGzJKrey5Co58=s0-d)



![Charles II: The Power & the Passion [Region 2]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uu9GlvKNHDT4wlOMDkT5-0rX2QxIUUq3xFIl8g8ubENpvcBS161EKFlXV3avqqZ407hze6_G2tlTyGDUOls1iiR_lEPNE3kXyRgysQuMPqkxbXu7YayhOajeCYBVDcKz9f_zW8mZ68_HG0kIbTl9mfKN9_taqFKtiln5v00UPT92hZXKC_Bm421PRF1VsWrbEd31NjZ0phLF8ZlSHC5Ti81Ttt_Wzj-VQKwYnQ=s0-d)

![The Tourist [Blu-ray]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uJ4pwDP8EkrgJfgHdwTOFPvyCfM813W2dMFrWOCRf9EWYDEu3I6MTgDR8cNRu_Y5KIWzZPyAX5vU5GIZwkhg1K_liamBUzVC8KG2wfyHpiql52oZwtx6ywLlNcRHmQXWZ752td9BtYEU-rwPnJCyVyWa0DV_qg9RDf63Z1fsmRfxarxPJ6IMqlrzfSoDHvw_qjnmmU68Ppv-5zLY5OTo1eGgLtv0oJTo2_r5YY=s0-d)



![The Pillars of the Earth [Blu-ray]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uT00GyCnljRt44HibXlu7sYvJgnbnAGJDYxXrayYRGLy7J3D1OVQsWMNMtcKec-esGgvGzJlRuhT6FnKRClWBttoSWRftbSbJgZc2P7xtFTwR8xCynG-pPO4jzzlcU-Ny7gKaUZWTdptU7E2hU3tputVzzA2XhH_BoU1-qX5nrwJCVVLWMw6hCh2I6V6JD100dG1tvUNGucQfsJz2ebpRlb6emxWy-fb7Flvli=s0-d)

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét